[THIN] Re: Downgrade Kits

  • From: Jay Moock <jpmoock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:25:48 -0700 (PDT)

Didn't Citrix used to offer PTK's (Platform Transition
Kits)?  If I remember correctly, they were designed
for people who wanted to expand their MF 1.8 farms and
weren't ready to migrate to MF XP.

Of course, even if they are still available, they
would only be of use if you haven't already purchased
MetaFrame XP.