[THIN] Re: Disconnections

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 02:44:47 +0100

Also if David is running PS 4.5 there is a known bug with sessions
disconnecting / reconnecting.
I had a call open with Citrix and got a private which then turned into
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX113561 and then became a post Rollup 1 fix
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX114104

There was also a Force Ping enhancement introduced in Rollup 1