[THIN] Re: Desktop Broker

  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:03:14 +0100

Is this for 4.0 or 4.5

On 4/4/07, Stuart Thompson <stuys@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list,

I have to set up the Desktop Broker for 400 VM's running XP Pro and need
to 'guestimate' the size of the DB I require... Anyone running anything
similar that could advise me?
Also wondering if anyone knows of any gotchas....

Cheers,

Stu.

 ------------------------------
Subject: [THIN] Mac French Keyboard
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:06:02 +0100
From: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 We have a client in France using a Macbook with a French Keyboard. When
she connects to our (Non-Citrix) Terminal Server it acts as though she has a
UK keyboard (We are in the UK so it's basically using the standard
keyboard). She also has a Windows laptop with a French keyboard – this
detects the French keyboard fine.

Anyone got any experience of Macs overseas?

Nick

With Live Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and
more. It's free! It's free!<http://specials.uk.msn.com/spaces/default.aspx+>