[THIN] Desktop Broker

  • From: Stuart Thompson <stuys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:36:03 +0000

Hi list,

I have to set up the Desktop Broker for 400 VM's running XP Pro and need to
'guestimate' the size of the DB I require... Anyone running anything similar
that could advise me?
Also wondering if anyone knows of any gotchas....

Cheers,

Stu.

Subject: [THIN] Mac French KeyboardDate: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:06:02 +0100From:
nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have a client in France using a Macbook with a French Keyboard. When she
connects to our (Non-Citrix) Terminal Server it acts as though she has a UK
keyboard (We are in the UK so it’s basically using the standard  keyboard). She
also has a Windows laptop with a French keyboard – this detects the French
keyboard fine.

Anyone got any experience of Macs overseas?

Nick
Try Live.com: where your online world comes together - with news, sports,
weather, and much more.
http://www.live.com/getstarted