[THIN] Deploying ICA client via Web Interface - differences between IIS 5 and 6 ?

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 03:40:48 -0700 (PDT)

ive configured ICA client deployment as per CTX112938 on a Windows 2000 server
and a windows 2003 server excatly the same, but with different results

When I logon to the 2003 WI, it pops up the IE warning on the middle of the
page, and asks me whether I want to install the ICA client, which works fine

When I try the windows 2000 WI, it pops up the bar at the top of the IE window
asking me whether I want to install the ICA client, I click yes, and then
nothing happens.

Both times when I logon, it says its loading the win32webclientdownload.aspx
page in the IE taskbar. both versions of WI are the same.

anyone experienced this or know whats going on ?

Thanks

Andy

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on
Yahoo! TV.
http://tv.yahoo.com/