[THIN] Re: Deny XenApp connections through access gateway

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:54:16 +0800

Hi Tom,

By smarts I mean a few things such as:

.         Smart Access policies, but depends on your licensing.

.         Full support for two-factor authentication, specifically for smart
phones and tablets.

.         Load Balancing Authentication providers (LDAP, RADIUS).

.         And so on.

The NS login page is rather easy to customise, but the method takes a little
getting used to. Get the "Advanced Netscaler Customizations" presentation by
Sam Jacobs from here: http://www.slideshare.net/shoesing/. It will help with
some ideas. There's plenty of examples around on how to change the default
theme to White Pearl as per Citrix knowledgebase article CTX123607, etc.

Cheers,

Jeremy