[THIN] Deny XenApp connections through access gateway

  • From: Tom Sorenson <tsorenson99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:27:57 -0500

HELP!

I need to be able to deny connections to some published apps coming through
the access gateway (external connections).  I've enabled trusting XML
service requests on the servers I want to deny access to and unchecked
allowing connections to the published app in the published app properties.
It doesn't work.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Unfortunately
the citrix documentation on doing this is as clear as a cup of turkish
coffee.

Here's my environment

Netscaler 9.3
Web Interface 5.4 (authentication at web interface)
XenApp 6.5 rollup 1

Thanks for the help!