[THIN] Re: Delete Auto-Created Client Printer

  • From: jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:18:41 -0500

Thanks Doug but I was looking for a free solution.  But I will check out
your solution......

Thanks,

Jobe

"Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/13/2004 02:15 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Delete Auto-Created Client Printer

I don't know if this will help but it is a cool little script to help
clean out those pesky printers?.

And of course I just have to tell you to check out Advanced Print Manager!
www.dabcc.com/apm.  It is a crazy killer tool to manage your printer drivers
for BOTH
Citrix AND Microsoft Terminal Services failed printers.  Check it out and
do let me know if you like it or not?  (I had to throw that in there? ;)
Shameless, I know? ;) J)

Hope it helps!!

DB

Douglas A. Brown
President / CTO

DABCC, Inc.

303.506.9068
dbrown@xxxxxxxxx
www.dabcc.com

Are you experiencing printer issues in a Microsoft® Terminal Services and
or Citrix® MetaFrame® Presentation Server environment?
Then you need Advanced Print Manager 4.0!