[THIN] Re: Default Printers

  • From: "Dupris, Mike" <Mike.Dupris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:52:15 -0500

Michael:

Just a basic question (sometimes the answer -that's why I offer):  Are
you separating the Terminal Server User Profiles from their User
Profiles (if you are using Roaming User Profiles) in AD; and naturally,
have you checked their read/write permissions to where you are storing
their profiles?  Finally are they mandatory profiles or are they allowed
to make changes?

Mike Dupris

Systems Administrator

DowJones MarketWatch <http://www.marketwatch.com/>