[THIN] Re: Date display problem

  • From: Derek McGhee <Derek_McGhee@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:15:04 -0400

I had this problem before myself. I had changed the registry key and the Regional settings in Control Panel and none of them fixed the problem. It wound up being the NTUSER.DAT file in the user profile. Actually, it was in the Default User profile and was getting copied over to all of my users. I replaced the file, pushed it out to all the users profiles, and the application started displaying the correct date format. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Derek

Christophe MORVAN wrote:

Hi

This parameter is stored in the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sShortDate" key . You can use a logon script to
force it to "dd/MM/yy" for example,

Hope this helps

Regards

David Teague a écrit :

I have a customer who is using out app that After they log on and the app comes out the date changes to DD/MM/YY on the app, they have changed the regional settings on the server and it does not effect it, they are using thin clients, and it does not seem to be effecting every user. The is on a Metaframe XP sp3 win2k sp4 box.Thanks!

*David Teague<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />*

*/TMT/**software*

*Support Analyst*

*919.493.4433*

-- Christophe MORVAN

THALES Systèmes Aéroportés
2, Avenue Gay Lussac
78851 ELANCOURT
Tel:33-01-34-81-47-89
Fax:33-01-34-81-65-49

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html