[THIN] Data Store Questions

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:59:56 -0400

List,

I have my Citrix XPe 7 server farm using Access as the data store.  Last
week the data store went corrupt and luckly we were able to recover ok.

I would like to move to SQL.

Questions.

1.)  Can I have the Data Store on a SQL server that is already in use by
one other application?   If so will it degrade this SQL server?
2.)  Can you have redundant Data Stores?  If so,  how would I accomplish
this?
3.)  Are there any good documents on how to migrate to SQL Data Store?  I
want to say I remember something about licensing (deletion) and MDAC 2.5
only.

Help Please,

Steve Perez