[THIN] Re: DSMaint enquiry - moving datastore

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 20:00:59 -0700

If you are doing it all once the order really doesn't matter.  In addition
to the DSMAINT RECREATELHC I would also add DSMAINT RECREATERADE

Other than that, DB migrations are pretty easy.  If the new DB Server using
the same  DB Name, Account and Password then you can cheat a little bit by
modifying the active .DSN and registry entry and bypass the DSMAINT config
command.

Joe