[THIN] Re: DOSAPP.FON

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:38:00 -0500

Here is the trouble.....afflicted server, icon is MS-DOS CP 437
(dosapp_0.fon).  Non-afflicted servers it is dosapp.fon (dosapp.fon).  I
copy from good server, to bad, it tells me to remove the newer first.  I
remove the MS-DOS CP 437, copy and install dosapp.fon from a good server (in
change user /install), and it changes the name to MS-DOS CP 437.

ARGH!

  _____