[THIN] Re: DOSAPP.FON

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:53:40 -0500

hhhmmm....

Server "30".  No dosapp.fon issues.

On the machine, I navigate to c:\winnt\fonts, no dosapp.fon.  From my
machine, I navigate to \\"30"\c$\winnt\fonts <file://\\> , there is
dosapp.fon.

On on afflicted server "31", from the machine I only see
c:\winnt\fonts\MS-DOS CP 437 (dosapp_0.fon), but when I navigate to it from
my machine, I see both dosapp_0.fon and dosapp.fon.

What is the deal here?

  _____