[THIN] Re: DOS clients

  • From: "Paul DeHaan" <wppad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:37:10 -0400

Have you tried NET TIME ?  I know this works in windows to pull the time =
from a network server.  Never tried it in straight DOS.

Paul

>>> CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx 05/17/04 03:14PM >>>
Starting to roll a few DOS clients....one problem.

Application uses local Time.  Local time is wrong, and I believe it is due
to DOS being off time.  Is there a way to pull date/time from the network =
set in DOS?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis Company IT