[THIN] CutePDF Writer 2.5 issues

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:49:56 -0500

I installed CutePDF Writer 2.5 (free version). When I rebooted the
server I noticed that a service failed to start. I checked and found the
following:

#1 Task Scheduler service failed to start. I can start it manually
without a problem.

            Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Task Scheduler
service to connect.

#2 CutePDF printer only shows up for the Administrator. How do I get
CutePDF to show up for everyone? Everyone has print rights to the
printer.

Thanks,

Senior Network Administrator