[THIN] Re: CutePDF Writer 2.5 issues

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:23:59 -0500

Ah that did it. Plus I had to print one print job as Administrator and
now it seems to work. Although I'm feel the Task Scheduler not starting
on boot is odd.

Thank you!

Senior Network Administrator

#1 Task Scheduler service failed to start. I can start it manually
without a problem.

            Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Task Scheduler
service to connect.

#2 CutePDF printer only shows up for the Administrator. How do I get
CutePDF to show up for everyone? Everyone has print rights to the
printer.

Thanks,

Senior Network Administrator