[THIN] Re: CutePDF Writer

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:19:29 +1200

I did test PDFCreator (briefly) on Win2k + MFXP with FR3 - couldn't get it
to work at all - did find a mention on their support site that it was not
supported on terminal services so I didn't pursue it any further.  We are
running cute PDF on our production servers at the moment. Once Citrix
actually get around to sending me the media for PS4 looks like we may need
to find an alternative to cute ...

-Ec