[THIN] Re: Crystal Exports

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:51:37 -0700

What exactly is the error?  By chance is it "database not found" or
something similar to this?  We have an application called SalesLogix
(or SupportLogix) which uses the Crystal Reports Runtime files, and
it is installed on our TS server.  We got this error everytime we
went to print.  The fix was to copy all of the files out of the
C:\WINNT\Crystal or C:\WTSRV\Crystal to the C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32 or
C:\WTSRV\System32 folder.  It worked after that point.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406