[THIN] Re: Crystal Exports

  • From: "Young, Patty" <PPYoung@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:10:12 -0700

Chad,

Yes.  There are dll issues that cause problems with CR exports.  Depends on
what type of export is not working.  Also Does your application use the CR
runtime or did you install CR?  The MDAC version will also step on CR dlls.
Believe me, I know this area from experience.

Thanks,
.
Patty Young
Senior Software Developer