[THIN] Re: Couldnt enumerate Domain in CMC

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:36:11 -0600

i'm assuming that you can enumerate the domain in windows?

here is a thread from the citrix forums that you can follow
http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=193487&fromSearchPage=true&#193487

Nagarajan Haridas wrote:

Please look into this

This is the error I am getting …

When I try to add users manually I am getting following error:………………