[THIN] Re: Couldnt enumerate Domain in CMC

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:13:39 -0600

does this happen from your workstation or on the server itself or both?

Jeff Pitsch wrote:

Have you searched citrix's site? there are a lot of articles pertaining to this issue.
Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services

On 1/17/06, *Nagarajan Haridas* <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    But nowhere I am seeing a solution to this issue

    Regards

    Nagarajan
    _______-

-----Original Message----- From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>] On Behalf Of Philip Walley Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 11:06 PM To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [THIN] Re: Couldnt enumerate Domain in CMC

    i'm assuming that you can enumerate the domain in windows?

    here is a thread from the citrix forums that you can follow
    http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=193487&fromSearchPage

<http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=193487&fromSearchPage>
    =true&#193487