[THIN] Copy ini file to users Home Directory

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:24:40 -0400

Is there a way to copy an application ini file to the user's home
directory? The original application ini is in the user's home directory and
we want to give them an updated ini file. I could probably add this to
their logon script which I hope to avoid. Is there another way such as by
registry or adding to usrlogon.cmd?

Mike

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist