[THIN] Re: Copy ini file to users Home Directory

  • From: brad salazar <duplexed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:59:00 -0700

I've been in a similar scenario ....An easy solution is to update the
usrlogon as long as you are only talking about thin client users and you
only have a few Citrix servers to touch...... but if you are talking all
users and and have a lot of Citrix servers ... my vote is logon script....

Good luck
Brad