[THIN] Re: Configure Wyse 941GXL to autolauch ICA connection

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:43:01 -0700

Not sure about your particular model, but on the 3xxx series (running WinCE)
I've got them to autoboot into a particular account which launches only
into a published app, not a desktop.  Is this what you're asking for?
-George

On 8/26/05, Minero, Hector B CIV K55 <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone configure Wyse clients to automatically launch an ICA connection
> to a Server?
> and when they log off the server, the ICA connection launches again.
> Essentially no access to the Windows XPe desktop.
>
> I desperately need help with this.
>
> _________________________________
> Hector Minero
> NSWCDD Code K55
> Ph: (540) 653-8859
> Fax:(540) 653-8575

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2