[THIN] Re: Configure Wyse 941GXL to autolauch ICA connection

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:10:21 -0700

Hector,
Delete all the default connections, and add one with the right login
account to a published app.  Then under the Security tab in the
Control Panel or Terminal Properties, add a Guest user, toggle the
published app and click on the Startup button, then OK.  Still in
Security, check the box Autologin Enable, and select that user.  Make
sure you modify the administrator account to give it a valid password
so you can make changes.
-George