[THIN] Re: Client Citrix for terminal JackPC

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:39:30 +0100

1.     Do you mean - 'does the client on the jackpc work' - then yes.

2.     You need to do nothing - the client is already installed.

3.     No, you can administer the device without xCalibur. If you want to
administer lots of devices at the same time - then get xCalibur.

From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:28:06 +0100

Jhon,

You don't need to install a client - its already included in the device.