[THIN] Re: Citrix sessions not logging out of NW5 server onuser exit

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:45:35 +0100

Are you using novells client, if so, what version?
I've only come across this on an NT4 machine using the MS novell client, where
it would leave the files open too!

Andrew
--o--

>>> darnold@xxxxxxxx 14/10/03 18:17:41 >>>
We have a Citrix XP farm where when the clients log out of their
service, the NetWare sessions aren't closed. Running Win2000 member
servers with XP FR3 with a Netware 5 file server.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com