[THIN] Re: Citrix sessions freezing

  • From: "Gentry, Jim (Seta)" <GENTRYJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:06:14 -0400

I had to contact MS with similar issues. The problem for us was the
"ctfmon.exe". This file is used for alternative input. Do a lookup for
an ms kb article regarding this. You can do an easy test of this by
logging into a session that is freezing and open task manager. Kill the
"ctfmon" process and see if the problem disappears.