[THIN] Citrix end-user performance monitoring

  • From: "Rob Slayden" <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:47:49 -0700

Happy Friday! We have been tasked with selecting and deploying software
that will enable us to monitor the end-user experience. We are about to
make some major changes to our primary application that is delivered to
the users over Citrix and we want to establish both the application
performance baseline and the end-user experience. We are currently
looking at NGC Chroniker and Symantec i3. Does anyone have any
experience good or bad with either of these products? What about
recommendations for others?

Thanks!

rob