[THIN] Re: Citrix client on XO Laptop

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:04:04 -0500

Both the Linux and Java clients downloaded and then I click open but
nothing seems to happen. I'm not sure if it is a Citrix client issue or
me just not knowing how to use a children's laptop. If anyone figures it
out please let me know.

Matthew Shrewsbury
Director of Information Technology

Coscan Homes, LLC
5555 Anglers Avenue, Suite 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
mshrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.coscanhomes.com
Phone: 954-620-1052
Fax: (954)-620-1001

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me at 954-620-1052 and permanently delete the
original, including any attachments thereto, and any copy or printout thereof.