[THIN] Citrix client on XO Laptop

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:22:19 -0500

Does anyone have any experience getting a Citrix client to run on a XO
laptop (laptop.org)? I understand it is x86 and Linux but the Citrix
client doesn't seem to install. Thanks for any suggestions...

Matthew Shrewsbury
Director of Information Technology

Coscan Homes, LLC
5555 Anglers Avenue, Suite 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
mshrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.coscanhomes.com
Phone: 954-620-1052
Fax: (954)-620-1001

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me at 954-620-1052 and permanently delete the
original, including any attachments thereto, and any copy or printout thereof.

JPEG image