[THIN] Re: Citrix and thin client web filtering

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:02:36 -0700

We had been looking for some time for a suitable IM solution. We have a
mixed environment of Citrix terminals and stand alones.

Recently implemented Pearl Software Echo and am extremely pleased. Had
it up and running/configured in under an hour, great tech support even
though I only had an eval at the time. Identifies all Citrix traffic by
user. Very easy to implement, no overhead to put on an existing server
and very easy to deploy to clients securely. Great reporting as well as
controls for all internet usage besides just IM.

http://www.pearlecho.com/index.html

  _____