[THIN] Re: Citrix and thin client web filtering

  • From: James Hill <HillJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:30:29 +1000

Hi Matt,

We are using WebMarshal running on ISA server.
http://www.netiq.com/products/wma/default.asp
<http://www.netiq.com/products/wma/default.asp>

As ISA is set to require authentication we can run reports in ISA and within
Web marshal that show user id's/names etc as well as the IP's.

There are of course other products.  SurfControl is probably one of the
best, but also one of the most expensive.

Regards,

James.

  _____