[THIN] Citrix and PACS application

  • From: "Selinger, Stephen" <SSelinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:17:12 -0600

Hi,

Has anyone had any luck with getting Phillips "Isite" to work in a
Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 environment? I have it running but it is
performing very slowly. I would greatly appreciate if anyone has more
information on this type of application and if there are nay "tweaks" to
make it perform better. I currently have a CAG for evaluation so that I
can run the application via a SSL VPN to remote Internet users without
having to use ICA.  Also if there any third party tools or future Citrix
products that might increase performance please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
information.  Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
recipient.  Do not copy, distribute or take action relying on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or
destroyed.