[THIN] Re: Citrix Forums and Seminars

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:00:38 -0500

Oh yeah...that too :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Reese [mailto:GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 10:14 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Citrix Forums and Seminars

I'll second that.  even if you can find a few seminars here or there,
the wealth of information available at iforum is incredible.  All the
breakout sessions are top notch and given by people who know their
stuff.  Plus, all the vendor reps that show up know a thing or two
themselves about the challenges we face with this kind of environment.
It is the only place I have been that you can ask a specific technical
question to just about anyone, and get an intelligent answer and not
some crap from their marketing brochures.

Plus there's Shulas.

Greg