[THIN] Citrix Forums and Seminars

  • From: Derek McGhee <derek_mcghee@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:02:59 -0400

My boss wants to know of any Citrix forums or seminars that would be
beneficial for me to go to.  I know of the "iForum2003" in Orlando this
year.  Are there any other events that maybe helpful?

I live in North Carolina so I'll have a better chance to attend events
on the Eastern Side of the US.

Thanks,
Derek

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/