[THIN] Re: Citrix Deployments in Healthcare

  • From: "Leuci, Chris" <cleuci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:10:22 -0400

Our clinical application (Epic) locks the screen after idle time out, so
Hipaa requirements are met at the application level. We have PC's in exam
rooms with the application up and running throughout the day, sometimes idle
for quite some time. We have citrix idle time out set to 4hours, with
sessions being reset after 10min of disconnect time.