[THIN] Re: Checkpoint firewalls and CSG

  • From: "Linn A. Boyd" <linn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:47:36 -0600

Paul,

        Have you looked at the connection from both sides of the
firewall? If so see if there is any difference. What packet sniffer are
you using? I usually use ethereal on a linux machine, you can save it
and compare it. It is very easy to install RedHat 8.0 on a couple of
laptops and do this, and IMHO is much better than the commercial stuff
for things like this. How long are you usually connected before the CSG
disconnects?

-Linn