[THIN] Checkpoint firewalls and CSG

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'citrixse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <citrixse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:36:32 -0500

Ok... in continuing to narrow down my CSG disconnects, I've eliminated
everything but the Checkpoint firewall.  The problem is the firewall admin
insists that there is nothing that should interefere, that all it is doing
is scanning the packets and then passing them through.  Sniffing the
connection shows nothing but a series of attempted retransmits and then the
session ends.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,
Paul Stansel