[THIN] Re: Changing default Trend Scanning options

  • From: "Uhrich, James" <James.Uhrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:48:42 -0700

If you setup one of the TS servers as an Information Server (rather than
Normal Server), configure all your settings, then push out to your other
TS servers, this should standardize your settings. I'm not sure that
it's wise to leave a TS server configured this way, but you can turn
back into a Normal server after you're done...?

To set exclusions on all servers after the fact, you can simply select
all thru the Serverprotect mgmt console and change settings on all
simultaneously.

James