[THIN] Re: Can't See printers as administrator in PS4

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:32:45 -0400

Andy,

Can you be more specific on the printing issues you resolved by doing
this?

Thanks,
Tony

andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/19/2008 09:53 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Can't See printers as administrator in PS4

weve got rid of a lot pf print problems by change the Citrix Print Manager
service to local system, might be worth a shot