[THIN] Re: Can't See printers as administrator in PS4

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:18:44 -0700

I was hopeful but no go.

I can still only see the locally define printers on the server and any
auto created printers mapped via the Citrix Universal Printer Driver
(for clients).

What I thought I used to be able to see is any printers a user has.
Whether using UPD, local print drivers.  And even if citrix? has
directed to the network print queue directly or thru the client.