[THIN] Canon i865 substitute driver

  • From: "Tim Bishop" <Tim.Bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:52:10 +1000

Does anyone know of a suitable substitute driver to remap a Canon i865 printer
to?

I've tried the following drivers without success;

UPD i
UPD ii
HP LaserJet 4
HP LaserJet 5
HP LaserJet 5P
HP Color LaserJet 4500
HP DeskJet 550C
HP LaserJet 5000 Series PS
Canon Bubble-Jet BJC-255SP
Canon LBP-860
Canon Bubble-Jet BJC-800
Canon Bubble-Jet BJC-4200

The most success I've had is with the BJC 800 as it actually prints something,
however it squashes the full page printed into the top left quarter of the
print out.

Any suggestions will be glady received.

Cheers

Tim

This e-mail was checked by the e-Sweeper Service.
For more information visit our website, Baltimore Technologies e-Sweeper :
http:// www.mimesweeper.baltimore.com/products/esweeper/

This Week's Sponsor - RTO Software / TScale What's keeping
you from getting more from your terminal servers? Did you
know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single
biggest constraint to scaling up?! Get this free white paper
to understand the real constraints & how to overcome them.
SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID7