[THIN] Re: CSG/WI and RSA SecurID on same box

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:20:52 -0800

No.  There are no issues that I'm aware of.  The only problem that
you might run into is wanting to have one web site for internal and
external users, and not requiring RSA authentication for internal
users.

There are some documents on how to do this, but I don't remember the
website that offered them.

If you go to the RSA website, and look up Web Interface or even
Citrix Secure Gateway, you will find some really detailed documents
on how to install and setup the solution (not including the one I
mentioned above about excluding the internal users from RSA
authentication).

I'll look for it and reply back to the group with the link, if you
want it.

Chris