[THIN] Re: CSG/WI and RSA SecurID on same box

  • From: "m" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:22:47 -0000

Well im not keen on running Web Interface and CSG on the same box myself and
prefer to keep them on seperate servers for security.
I do know that when there is a cost/size element involved that the single
CSG/WI server is a perfectly valid solution that a lot of people are
running.
Im not sure how much more of a security risk adding the basic RSA agent
software would be. There was a vulnerable version of the RSA agent last year
but really its down to how well the server is secured in the first place.
Unless you know of an exploit ?

regards