[THIN] Re: CSG requirements

  • From: Joe Shonk <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:34:10 -0700

You could combine NFuse and CSG one server and put the STA service on a few
existing Metaframe Servers.  I've done for a few customers and it works just
fine.

Perhaps a PIII 1.4 w/ 512 megs RAM and 2x18 gig drive HW Raid 1 for the
NFuse, CSG box.

You can always scale out... Say you reach 50 concurrent connections, you
could move NFuse off onto another server.

Joe