[THIN] Re: CSG requirements

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:00:42 -0700

Well, I would put as much RAM in as possible.  If you can get some
ATA100 controllers for some ATA100 drives, then you should be able to
support the amount of users you want to.

Yes, you can also use multiple IP addresses for your Nfuse site and
CSG service.  Just make sure you document it out and test it first to
make sure you got it working.

If you run into problems, just ask.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406