[THIN] Re: CPS (or ZEN?) 4.5 Server Properties and how to set them

  • From: Marc-André Lapierre <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:46:09 -0400

As far as I know

True Control Templates from Login Consultants contains some of the features
you're looking: Ica keep-alive
Regarding display you can make an ADM file by yourself doing exactly what you
need
For isolation, it Depends of what you really want to do. It might be doable.

[cid:image001.png@01C923E5.34F0A980]________________________________________________________
Marc-André Lapierre, MALICIS Informatique Inc.
Architecte Senior / Senior Architect
[cid:image002.png@01C923E5.34F0A980]
2115 rue Crescent, Suite 500
Montréal, Quebec