[THIN] CPS (or ZEN?) 4.5 Server Properties and how to set them

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:44:43 -0700

We have been using "Use farm setting to enable ....." on the properties
of our Citrix servers for most settings in there.

We are wanting to move away from that and set them for our servers.

Can anyone tell me if these can be set thru AD gp?

Some of the settings I want to "policy" are:
ICA Keep-Alive
ICA settings for disply
Isolation settings

We are just in the process of moving over to 4.5. but at this point I
don't have access to the farm to look at these things.

Regards,
Doug Stratton, Shared Service BC
Service Desk Email: 77000@xxxxxxxxx
Service Desk Tel: (250)387-7000